|Input optical power||0dBm~-10dBm(Analog)&0dBm~-18dBm(digital)|
|Optical reflection loss||>45 dB|
|Optical connector form||FC/APC&SC/APC&FC/PC&SC/PC|
|RF output reflection||≥16dB@ 47~550MH ; ≥14dB@1006MHz|
|Gain adjustment range||0-18dB|
|Output port number||1 or 2|
|RF output impedance||75Ω|
|Carrier to Noise Ratio (Note1)||≥51dB|
|CTB (Note 1)||≥65dB|
|Adapter voltage||AC90V ~145V&AC145V ~ 265V or customized|
|Operating temperature||-20ºC ~+55ºC|
|Product net size||129×79×26mm|
|10 pack sizes||313×245×83mm|
|FCL packaging size (100)||500×440×345mm|
|Product net weight||0.17kg|
The FTTH-OR20 fiber optical mini node mini optical receiver is a home optical receiver with optical fiber access as its ultimate goal. It is suitable for FTTH (fibre to the home) network fiber subscriber access terminals, enabling analog or digital signals to enter the home. The machine uses low-power photodetectors, GaAs and optical AGC technology to meet the fiber-to-the-home CATV reception needs. This device can increase WDM and achieve triple play.
- High-quality aluminum profile shell with good heat dissipation.
- RF channel full GaAs low noise amplifier circuit. The digital signal satisfies -18dBm reception and the analog signal satisfies -10dBm reception.
- With light input AGC function (AGC range can be customized).
- Low-power design, high-efficiency switching power supply ensures high reliability and high stability of the power supply. The overall power consumption is less than 1W, with a light detection circuit.
- Can be built-in WDM, single-fiber home (1490/1310/1550nm) triple-network convergence applications.
- Built-in optical isolator, input to achieve 1490/1310nm isolation.
- Multi-stage lightning protection devices (TVS TVS diodes) and lightning protection systems ensure the safe operation of the equipment.
- The output gain is manually adjustable (0~18dB) and the output level is > 80dBuV.
- SC/APC or FC/APC or custom optical connectors, male or female RF interfaces.
- Output power supply can be achieved. Single or dual output can be achieved.